The application is regulated by the Association’s Statuses as follows:
- It may be admitted as Members any singular or collective persons that practice or represent an economic activity, and still the ones defined in subparagraph a) from article 2nd that may be interested in the concretization of associative goals stated in these statuses.
- The associates’ admission is the responsibility of the Direction under the proposal communicated by the applicant.
- When the proposal is approved, it shall be communicated in writing to the interested part.
Each Member will pay a membership to support the functioning costs as well as the costs resulting from the pursuit of AMOG objectives as follows:
- In the first 2 years of membership, the Member will be exempt of membership payment.
- After 2 years of membership, the Member will pay an annual membership of 50,00€.
To clarify your questions and to learn more about the membership which provides you with exclusive advantages, contact us.